We’re Open For Business!! In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies.
- General Building Guidelines will be followed.
- Students would be asked to come by appointment only with 1 student at a time if not going to a enrolled class.
- Regular classrooms use would follow all of the 6 foot social distancing guidelines and furniture would be moved to keep space. These are for enrolled students only.
- Snack bowls would not be allowed to be in classrooms or shared.
- Online and hybrid classes are encouraged.
- Face-coverings are required in classrooms.
- Classroom use will be sanitized after each use and there will be a basket for pens/equipment that must be sanitized prior to any additional use.
College & Career Readiness Center
Let us know how we can assist you with your College or Career goals!
The College & Career Readiness Center provides
- Workplace Assistance and Training
- Workplace and College Preparation
- High School Equivalency Test Preparation (HiSET or GED)
- The BOOST program
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Adult Basic Education
- Adult Literacy
- Math or Writing skills.
Students must be 16 years of age and older and not enrolled in school.
Students wishing to study for High School Equivalency tests can do so through self-paced, computer based and teacher led instruction.
All Adult Education/High School Equivalency students are required to attend orientation at which time they will be placed in a class.
Orientation is required for all new and returning students. (Returning students are those who did not attend in the previous calendar month.)
For more information regarding specific programs, please click on the image or program title below:
For More Information Contact
Classes begin in January, April, and September.
Monday – Thursday.
(Summer session is Tuesday-Thursday).
Evening classes: Monday & Wednesday evenings
5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Afternoon Open Lab:
2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
for new students and self-study.
Contact Diane for more information.
In Partnership With
These services are offered at no cost and are state funded through Adult Education and Literacy Programs and the State of Wyoming, administered by the Wyoming Community College Commission.