We’re Open For Business!! In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies.
- General Building Guidelines will be followed.
- Students would be asked to come by appointment only with 1 student at a time if not going to a enrolled class.
- Regular classrooms use would follow all of the 6 foot social distancing guidelines and furniture would be moved to keep space. These are for enrolled students only.
- Snack bowls would not be allowed to be in classrooms or shared.
- Online and hybrid classes are encouraged.
- Face-coverings are required in classrooms.
- Classroom use will be sanitized after each use and there will be a basket for pens/equipment that must be sanitized prior to any additional use.
An employment training program for youth
age 16 to 24 years of age.
Trainees in the program will study:
High School Equivalency (HiSet or GED®) Preparation and remediation for Math, Reading and Writing skills.
Employment training to include
- portfolio development,
- finance and work habits,
- interviewing skills
- resume and application skills.
Life Skills training to include
- issues of substance abuse,
- communication skills,
- risk taking behavior,
- conflict resolution,
- decision making,
- stress reduction
- anger management.
Trainees may receive funding from State of Wyoming Department of Workforce Services (DWS) or State of Wyoming Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Class will be Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. for approximately 12 weeks.
Trainees completing the course may complete their High School Equivalency.
Trainees will be required to participate in employment training.
For More Information Contact
Sessions begin each September & January.
Applicants should contact us at least one month in advance.
Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sessions are approximately 12 weeks.
In Partnership With
The funding for this grant is covered through Workforce Services, state and local grant agencies