We’re Open For Business!! In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies.
- General Building Guidelines will be followed.
- Students would be asked to come by appointment only with 1 student at a time if not going to a enrolled class.
- Regular classrooms use would follow all of the 6 foot social distancing guidelines and furniture would be moved to keep space. These are for enrolled students only.
- Snack bowls would not be allowed to be in classrooms or shared.
- Online and hybrid classes are encouraged.
- Face-coverings are required in classrooms.
- Classroom use will be sanitized after each use and there will be a basket for pens/equipment that must be sanitized prior to any additional use.
Evanston Ready to Work Program:
Families Becoming Independent
What Is Ready To Work?
Ready To Work is a 3-part program designed to help Evanston families become independent thru:
- A period of Life Skills and Job Skills Training, followed by
- A period of Employment Training, and
- A period of on-the-job training and employment with a local employer
How Do I Qualify?
- Be a Parent or Guardian of a Minor Child
- Be a Wyoming Resident
- Provide Proof that You are Legally Able to Work in the United States
- Meet Income Requirements
- Be Ready to Start Working Once Program is Completed
What Does The Program Include?
Life Skills Training
- Counseling and Other Services As Needed
Job Skills Training
- Application and Resume Skills
- Interview Skills
- Workplace Ethics
- Job Search Skills
- Employment Preparation
Employment Training through Either
- Western Wyoming Community College Certified Nursing Assistant Program
- Western Wyoming Community College Welding Certification Program (NEW!)
- Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 Quickbooks Certification Program
On-the-Job Training and Employment
- Placement with a local employer
- Ongoing Contact and Support Following Program Completion
For More Information Contact
How Do I Get Started?
Contact Diane White to make an appointment and find out if this program is right for you!
Initial application and screening are required.
In Partnership With
Services provided in cooperation with a grant funded by the Wyoming Department of Family Services.