We’re Open For Business!!Â In order to reopen, weâve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies.
- General Building Guidelines will be followed.
- Students would be asked to come by appointment only with 1 student at a time if not going to a enrolled class.
- Regular classrooms use would follow all of the 6 foot social distancing guidelines and furniture would be moved to keep space. These are for enrolled students only.
- Snack bowls would not be allowed to be in classrooms or shared.
- Online and hybrid classes are encouraged.
- Face-coverings are required in classrooms.
- Classroom use will be sanitized after each use and there will be a basket for pens/equipment that must be sanitized prior to any additional use.
English As A Second Language (ESL)
Are you having problems communicating with others and expressing your opinion, because English is not your native language?
It is now possible to improve your English speaking, reading and writing skills at the Education Center.Â Helpful and knowledgeable native-speaking English teachers will help you to speak correctly and more fluently.
Our teachers have years of experience teaching English to speakers of other languages.Â Classes are very interactive and focus largely on improving speaking and listening skills, although reading and writing exercises are also included.
This program is available to all people over the age of 16 who are not enrolled in High School.
Classes are offered at no cost.
Classes are held from September to June each year. We do not hold classes July and August. Current classes are being held:
Beginning ESL:Â Â Monday through Friday 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Intermediate ESL:Â Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4 pm to 7 pm
Advanced ESL:Â Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7 pm to 8 pm *(students must test into this program)
Classes are ongoing- new classes begin in January 2020. Please call for the start date.