What can the College & Career Readiness Center at Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 do for you?
- We can help you work on employment skills that can help you with future job searching. Our program can provide online learning in many computer skills areas as well as helping you with a new resume or job search skills.
- Our instructors are ready to help you increase your proficiency in reading, writing, math, science and social studies. This can help if you are working towards your high school equivalency or want to study for your college entrance exams.
- We can still work with students who were interested in the BOOST program during this time. Classes can be done online and via distance education but you will always have access to an instructor.
- Our instructors are ready to help with English language skills and work ready skills for English language learners. We can help you with speaking, reading and writing English as well as preparing for skills you will need for employment.
- Our ready to work programs are still up and running. C.N.A. class is scheduled to begin June 1, 2020 and we are accepting applications now.