We’re so excited and we hope you are too! Tuesday, May 12, 2020, the Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 campus reopen for business. We ask all patrons, students, and visitors to adhere to the following reopening & social distancing policies. These policies are for everyone’s safety. Those who do not follow these policies will be required to vacate the premises.
Several of our programs and services have additional safety policies. You will find these guidelines on the page for that specific program or service.
Please be patient while we institute these policies. They are new to us just as they are new to you. Many thanks in advance for your willingness to follow these new safety policies. We look forward to serving you!
- The building will only operate with one entrance area to control the traffic.
- Upon entering the building, all people will be checked for symptoms and acknowledge they are healthy to enter the building. Symptoms we will be looking for include cough, fever, aches, and shortness of breath.
- A tracking log will be kept showing who is in the building at all times.
- Only two people will be allowed in the lobby at one time.
- Social distancing measures of at least six feet will be maintained when at all possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use in several public areas as well as the elevator.
- All staff and patrons will wear face-coverings when in public areas – lobby/hallways/classrooms, etc. (either cloth or disposable).
- There will be a cup of clean writing utensils and one for dirty writing utensils that will be cleaned before placing them back in the clean cup.
- Building rooms will be set up to limit the capacity for social distancing guidelines and promote social distancing.
- Any food provided to participants of programs and facility use must be in the grab-and-go variety. No cooking or preparing of food will be allowed.
- Shared equipment will be labeled clean or dirty and will be sanitized in between every use.
- Only one person will be allowed in the elevator at one time to maintain social distance requirements.
- For any business-related meetings, appointments are required.
- Anyone who is sick will be asked to leave immediately and anyone who had contact with the person will be notified and watched for symptoms.
Facility Use Requirements:
- Facility use requests will follow all of the general building requirements.
- In addition, rooms will only be used one time each day to provide ample time to clean and sanitize the room and all of the furnishing.
Leased Space Requirements:
- Lessees will follow all the general building requirements. Any variance will be needed to be addressed and approved prior to exceptions.
- Lessees are responsible for properly cleaning and sanitizing their areas.
LUCDA will use their own entrance and be responsible for their own policies and procedures.