Development Dimensions International (DDI)
Provides PROVEN Leadership, Workforce, Teams & Customer Service Training
Training Institute for Professionals, through a partnership with Development Dimensions International (DDI), provides leadership, workforce, and customer service courses. These courses help ensure that your people are highly competent and bring a true competitive advantage to your organization.
DDI's Courses Are
- Proven to build specific, job-critical competencies, and promote positive behavior changes that lead to better job performance. Other training programs might have similar names, but DDI’s are continuously researched, tested, and improved.
- Flexible to meet your needs. Content suits both manufacturing and service / professional and healthcare environments.
- Tried and tested in the world’s leading companies.
- Completely integrable so you can mix and match to create a development program that’s tailored to the needs of your organization.
The DDI Advantage:
- Choose from a robust library of competency-based training courses for leaders, workforce, and customer service providers,
- Embedded video, exercises, and specialized tools for health care, manufacturing, and administrative environments.
- Coursed for multiple positions/levels that share common concepts and can be used together.
- Custom service training focused on specific audiences, including health care.
- Varied instructional designs including simulations, games, exercises, video-based exercises, skill practices, and checklists.
- Leadership courses selected by the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations as a model for adult learning. Courses or leaders target emotional and social competencies associated with adult learning.
- Behavior modeling methodology changes behavior.
For More Information Contact