We’re Open For Business!! In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies. General Building Guidelines will be followed.
Additional Guidelines For Pearson VUE Testing:
- Pearson Vue testing will be allowed on a limited basis.
- Only two testing computers will be allowed per day, with a max of 2 people per room with social distancing guidelines followed.
- Testers will be required to wear face coverings and checked for symptoms (including fever, cough, shortness of breath and body aches) prior to entering the room.
- There will be both a clean and dirty basket for all equipment used, and the dirty equipment will need to be sanitized prior to re-use.
- Computers stations will be rotated each day so proper cleaning can be ensured.
- It is the proctor’s duty to make sure all equipment is sanitized and ready for the next use.
- Out-of-state testers will be allowed if the test is work or school-related and must follow general building requirements.
- If there is any sign or symptom of sickness, the tester will not be allowed to test and will have to reschedule.
- Proctors and testers must use face-coverings.
Pearson VUE Testing
Pearson VUE is one of the leading, world-wide regulatory licensure, certification, and assessment programs.
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 became a Pearson VUE testing center to offer computer based testing solutions that enhance the performance, reliability, and the security of computer based testing for Pearson VUE’s clients and for customers seeking certification.
This unique computer-based testing includes testing for:
- Construction Trades
- Financial Services
- Medicine, Nursing
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Real Estate, Appraisers
- State Regulated tests that require certification.