Development Dimensions International (DDI)
PROVEN Leaderships, Workforce, Teams & Customer Service Training
Training Institute for Professionals, through a partnership with Development Dimensions International (DDI), provides leadership, workforce, and customer service courses that will help ensure that your people are highly competent and are a true competitive advantage for your organization.
DDI's Courses Are
- Thoroughly proven to build specific, job-critical competencies and promote positive behavior changes that lead to better job performance. Other training programs might have similar names, but DDI’s are continuously researched, tested, and improved.
- Flexible to meet your needs. Content suits both manufacturing and service / professional and health care environments.
- Tried and tested in the world’s leading companies.
- Completely integratable so you can mix-and-match to create a development program that’s tailored to the needs of your organization.
The DDI Advantage:
- Choose from a robust library of competency-based training courses for leaders, workforce and customer service providers,
- Embedded video, exercises, and specialized tools for health care, manufacturing, and administrative environments.
- Coursed for multiple positions / levels that share common concepts and can be used together.
- Custom service training focused on specific audiences, including health care.
- Varied instructional design including simulations, games, exercises, video-based exercises, skill practices and check lists.
- Leadership courses were selected by Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations as a model for adult learning. Courses or leaders target emotional and social competencies associated with adult learning.
- Behavior modeling methodology changes behavior.