We’re Open For Business!! In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies. General Building Guidelines will be followed.
- Community Education requests will follow all of the general building requirements.
- When classes are over, sanitation of the rooms will be done to ensure all equipment is cleaned.
- In addition, rooms will only be used one time in 24 hours to provide ample time to clean and sanitize the room and all of the furnishing.
Onsite Classes At The Evanston Campus
Click on a category below to view current course offerings. (Categories that do not have any current course offerings link to Course Storm’s home page.)
How Do I Register For Onsite Classes?
(Have Credit Card Ready)
1013 W Cheyenne Dr. Ste A,
Evanston, WY 82930
(Cash, Credit Card, Check or Money Order)
1013 W Cheyenne Dr. Ste. A, Evanston, WY 82930
(Check or Money Order)
(Some classes not are available for online signup)
Community Education Refund Policy
Community Education Courses are refundable with a 24 hour notification prior to course start date.
- YOU must request a refund.
- A refund will not automatically be generated, unless the course is cancelled.
We reserve the right to cancel any course in which registration is insufficient or reasons beyond our control.