We’re Open For Business!! In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies.
- General Building Guidelines will be followed.
- Students would be asked to come by appointment only with 1 student at a time if not going to a enrolled class.
- Regular classrooms use would follow all of the 6 foot social distancing guidelines and furniture would be moved to keep space. These are for enrolled students only.
- Snack bowls would not be allowed to be in classrooms or shared.
- Online and hybrid classes are encouraged.
- Face-coverings are required in classrooms.
- Classroom use will be sanitized after each use and there will be a basket for pens/equipment that must be sanitized prior to any additional use.
New Program in Uinta County
Empowering Single Mothers
Participants must be a single mother with a child under the age of 18 and be income eligible.
- STEP ONE: Contact Diane White at Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 about your plans for your future so we can develop a plan together.
- STEP TWO: Attend some classes and workshops that will help you prepare for your new career.
- STEP THREE: Receive training in a field of study you’d like to work in.
- STEP FOUR: Start your new career!