|Evanston enjoys a unique quality of life. Nestled in the Bear River Valley, the city is framed to the south by the majestic Uinta Mountains. The Bear River flows through the community, meandering past Bear River State Park where elk and bison roam, and a community parkway where deer and people play. Our enviable quality of life is cherished by those who visit and live here.
Evanston, Wyoming - where Fresh Air, Freedom, and Fun are complemented by a proactive business climate, dedicated workforce, and a heartfelt, small town attitude.
• City of Evanston - www.evanstonwy.org
• Evanston Chamber of Commerce - www.etownchamber.com
• Uinta County School District #1 - www.uinta1.com
• Uinta County - www.uintacounty.com
• Uinta County Museum - www.uintacounty.com/index.aspx?nid=28
• Evanston Recreation Center - www.evanstonwy.org/index.aspx?nid=104
• Wyoming Department of Workforce Services - www.wyomingworkforce.org