EVANSTON FAMILIES READY TO WORK PROGRAM
(A Community Partnership Initiative)
What is Families Ready to Work?
It is a program that offers:
• Early Childhood Education
• Adult Education
* High School Equivalency Preparation or
* English as a Second Language
• Work Readiness Training
• Parenting With Love and Logic, and
• Parenting and Interactive Literacy Activities.
- Adult Classes are held at Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1
- Children birth through age 12 and their parent(s) participate in program activities.
- Adult Education and Parenting Education offered by Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 instructors.*
- Program is offered at no cost to qualified participants.
- Child care provided at Evanston Child Development Center at no cost if qualified.
- Children 3-5 years receive Preschool at Evanston Child Development Center at no cost if qualified.
How Do I Qualify?
• Make an appointment with Diane White at the Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 Education Center.
• Parents will be required to complete necessary intake paperwork and initial screening.
• Parents will meet with Case Managers to ensure family success.
Class Time :
Day and Evening classes available (Adult Education)
Monday and Wednesday 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.(English Language Learners)
We are closed for school and state/federal holidays.
Services provided in cooperation with a grant funded by the Wyoming Department of Family Services/ TANF/CPI and Uinta County.
Program offered is a cooperative effort between:
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 Education Center, Evanston Child Development Center and Uinta County.
Please contact Diane White for more information by calling 307-789-5742 X 162 or emailing email@example.com